Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Facebooking Policeman

Here's is a conversation between myself and my cousin that happened on facebook.

Cameron C. Cleland is tired and wishing I was out of uniform enjoying the beautiful weather.

Holly Yardley Cleland at 8:18pm May 16
Me too!! Sorry honey, I love you and thank you for all the work you do! At the same time we miss you! :)

Rich Cleland at 11:04pm May 16
wait. are you facebooking at work?

Holly Yardley Cleland at 5:11am May 17
Yea he has one of those fancy new fang-dangled Iphones, so he can facebook all day!

Cameron C. Cleland at 4:13pm May 18
Rich I only do it during my authorized breaks... I think!

Rich Cleland at 4:28pm May 18
Wait. I'm confused about what you say you're doing on your authorized breaks. Is that when you facebook? or think?
:P

Holly Yardley Cleland at 5:18am May 19
Thats awesome!

No comments: