Sunday, December 27, 2009

On the bus to el valle


On the bus to el valle with Michelle. One word: Spanish go-go with "dj nonstop."

I've been dancing in my seat for about a half hour now. Probably I'll collapse in a sweaty heap after the next half hour. For the second time on this trip, I'm wishing my earpeace was not in my tech bag in my big pack. Doh! There is a note to self I there somewhere.

The bus has ac which is nice. The driver has a festival of forty Christmas trees hanging from the abundant vent over his head. The are swinging crazy with the beat at the breakneck speed of the driver on the excellent but windy road cut through the jungly mountains de la panama.

I just saw the ocean.

Oh shit. I'm pulling Gs. The road is so windy and fast it's tricking the accelerometer on my phone and rotating my screen as I type.







-- Mobile and Freesic nice.

Location:Panama

No comments: